The Secret world

Forums for discussion of other upcoming games or games the guild plays on a smaller scale.
Xantham

The Secret world

Post by Xantham » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

Dunno if anyone has been following this, but it looks like it might be decent game. Too bad it will be releasing around the same time as SWTOR.

Nuanil

Re: The Secret world

Post by Nuanil » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

they'd almost do good to delay 6 months to get out from SWTOR's shadow.

Banegrivm
The Godfather

Post by Banegrivm » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am

At first I thought "this looks too weird" as all the monsters looked asian or like bad and I mean bad Cthulu wannabe's, but then I saw an actual werewolf monster and a scarecrow so now I'm very curious. You can sign up for beta now too by the way. I did, I'm planning on checking it out.
Banegrivm Shadowblight
Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light

Nuanil

Post by Nuanil » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Most of what you're seen are actually I believe Norse inspired monsters according that what I've read. It does look highly appealing, unfortunately I've sold my soul to the dragon already. They are slated for an April release I think but I expect closer to June.

The out of game research stuff is truly unique in the field.

Chrome

Post by Chrome » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 am

I'll be picking up this game come launch, so if anybody else is, lemme know so we can set up some mutual friendings.

Given what I've heard of most folks opinion on the beta, I'm expecting the Fist won't be making a showing so am looking for a good Templars cabal, if anybody knows any leads.
I don't need to get a life. As a gamer, I have hundreds.

Raltaki

Post by Raltaki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

I just bought the game last night and will check it out over the weekend. I played the demo while I was in Scotland, but it didn't seem worth spending 15$ a month on. More I just wanted to play it as a single player game to check out the story and investigation missions. Good game concept, just not a real group friendly environment. Maybe if we get a chapter up and running it would be more fun.

I am on the daemon server, and am playing a Templar named Ben 'Al Chuck' Clark. If you log in say hi.