Adyssious's Story

General forums for the 1st Fist of Light.
Adyssious

Adyssious's Story

Post by Adyssious » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:34 am

Greetings. My name is Adyssious as I'm sure you know. I grew up on a small farm with my family, I tended the fields and fended off the vermin that would eat our crops. I was a farm boy, but I craved the adventurer's life. One day when I was 10 my father left for war. I being the oldest of my siblings was instructed to take care of the farm. He had money provided to us for his service in the army. 5 years later I received a letter I opened it eagerly as I hadn't heard from my father I quite awhile. The news was dark, my father had fallen on the field of battle. Not knowing what to do, I just kept tending the farm as he instructed 5 years prior. My mother and siblings had always hated me and only the love for our father kept us together. They left me and I could no longer maintain the farm. One day 3 Stormwind guards came ordering me to leave my property. I wasn't going to without a fight, I tackled the first one to the ground, but the other guards pulled their blades. Knowing I couldn't fight all of them I surrendered. I was jailed for another 3 years until I was finally released. Not knowing what else to do I decided to fight as a mercenary. That life only lasted for 2 years, I hated fighting for causes which could not be remembered. Fighting for one lord against another was getting tiring so I left my band of mercenaries. Our lord Banegrivm found me on the road in Goldshire one day, we had a short conversation and became friends. Not long after that I sent him word that I was looking for a guild to accept me. He took me in and that's where we stand today. That's my story and I hope to continue it with all of you. ((My name is Tony and I currently live in maine, I've been playing this game since 06 which happens to be when I was 4 years old. I'm currently 15 but I'll be 16 next week. I haven't been RPing very long but I do have some experience in walk ups. I look forward to playing with you all :) ))

Banegrivm
The Godfather

Re: Adyssious's Story

Post by Banegrivm » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 am

Welcome to the Fist brother! So glad to have you with us. You're a true brother!

*salute*
Banegrivm Shadowblight
Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light

Saulo

Re: Adyssious's Story

Post by Saulo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:09 am

Cool story Addy. Welcome!
Saulo Silverheart
Captain of the 1st Fist of Light